Guidelines and Procedure
Our Community Rooms are available for use during normal business hours, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. We will consider special requests for meeting space outside of normal business hours, on an individual basis. Please allow time for set-up and break-down in your meeting room request. Before submitting a request, please check our availability calendar to see when the meeting rooms are available.
The rooms are located within the office at One Hamden Center, 2319 Whitney Avenue, Suite 2B, in Hamden, CT. Plentiful free parking is located in the parking deck behind the building.
The two meeting rooms are adjacent to each other, separated by a dividing partition. Please keep that in mind as you plan activities and keep noise at a respectful level.
In additon to wireless internet, we have the following audio/visual equipment available for your use in each room:
Food and Beverages
The Memorial Fund will provide your meeting with coffee, decaf coffee, tea and water.
Room Request Procedure
- Organization checks the availability calendar to see when rooms are available. If another organization has booked the room then the organization and time will appear on the calendar.
- Organization submits the room request form along with
- fully completed, signed and dated Statement of Understanding
- copy of their 501(c)(3)
- copy of insurance certificate naming WCGMF as an 'additional insured'
- Once all materials have been received, the Scheduling Coordinator will forward a Confirmation Notice.
WCGMF asks that you DO NOT name our organization as a sponsor in your collateral materials. Use of space at WCGMF does not constitute sponsorship of the event being held.