Hartford Area Child Care Collaborative
Hartford Area Child Care Collaborative is a network of more than 400 organizations and individuals, mobilizing expertise and support for programs that assist the region’s children and families. The Collaborative influences overall community understanding and support of quality child care through:
- focused and timely information;
- technical assistance for program enhancement;
- training and skills development;
- forums for building leaders and leadership in child care;
- cooperative planning;
- advocacy for quality child care on local, regional, state, and national levels; and
- an up-do-date early childhood resource library.
The Collaborative values the contributions of every member while maintaining the responsibility to uphold the mission of quality and adhering to the code of ethics of the field. Members include caregivers, parents, employers, community-based organizations, policy makers, advocates, researchers, academics, and funders.